Happy summer days Yogi’s!
I hope your enjoying the lazy, hazy days of summer so far! I have started making plans for the Fall Schedule and wanted to reach out and let you know what is going on in the world of Yoga with Kerry.
Yoga in the Park!
I will be guest teaching Yoga in the Park on Wednesday July 27th, 6-7pm at Esling Park in Rossland. The class will be by donation. Please join me for a flow yoga class based on balancing the elements of nature; fire, earth, air and water. Bring your yoga mat/towel and some water.
Fall Registration is now OPEN!
Starting in September I am thrilled to be teaching P.E. part-time at Glenmerry Elementary as well as continuing with my Masters degree program and as such will be making some changes to the Yoga fall schedule.
· Please take a moment to read through the class options and note the changes in both the days and times of the class offerings.
· Please note that all classes will now be registration only at this point. The classes will only run with a minimum of 10 participants and will have a maximum of 20. Therefore, please make sure that you register early to secure your spot in the class.
· Register for Yoga classes online at www.kerryyoga.com
· Payment can be made online during registration through PayPal, or by cheque (payable to Yoga with Kerry) or cash. Please make payments prior to start of classes to secure your spot in the class.
· Classes are held at the KP Hall, Trail
There will be 2 6-week fall yoga sessions:
Session #1: Sept 12th-Oct 19th *registration is now open for session #1
Session #2: Oct. 24th-Nov. 30th
FALL YOGA SCHEDULE:
Monday: Yoga for Peace 6:45-8pm $75
A soothing, restorative-based candlelit yoga class for all levels to help slow down and quiet body and mind. Yoga for Peace will incorporate gentle movements, calming flowing sequences, relaxing breathwork, longer-held stretches, easy meditation, and deep relaxation. This class is intelligently designed to help you relax, reduce the stress response, and let go deeply to help find a sense of ease, steadiness and peace within your body and mind.
*Please bring a bolster for restorative postures.
Wednesday: Morning Yoga 10-11:15am $75 (*new time and day!)
Get the body moving, the mind focused and ready for the day ahead! This morning practice will incorporate Somatic exercises, Joint-Freeing movement, intelligently designed yoga sequences, balance and mobility practices, breath-work, meditation, yoga philosophy and relaxation. This class is relevant for all students especially those of limited mobility and wishing to build strength, flexibility, and balance physically and steadiness and ease mentally.
Wednesday: Lunch Flow Yoga 12:05-12:55pm $70 (*new day!)
A complete yoga practice with mindful movement, intelligent/skillful sequencing, breathwork, meditation and relaxation. The class will start off with gentle warm-up postures, and move into more dynamic sequencing to a peak pose, after which the class will slow down with mellow stretches and a deep relaxation. A great way to center and ground during your lunch break to help rejuvenate and refresh your body and mind for your afternoon.
In : Yoga E-Newlsetter
Tags: yoga fall "yoga in the park" "trail yoga" "rossland yoga" "yoga with kerry" "yoga therapy"