Yoga Therapy Series
Winter Session (8 weeks)
January 9 - March 6
(no class Mon. Feb. 20th Family Day holiday)
8 week series = $150
Classes held at Warfield Hall
Yoga for Peace
Monday 6:45-8pm *3 spaces remaining
(No class Monday Feb.20 - Family Day)
Relaxation based progressive yoga therapy series includes breathwork, meditation, restorative yoga, self-massage, somatic & mindful movement.
Mellow Flow Yoga
Wednesday 6:45-8pm *1 space remaining
Movement based progressive yoga therapy series combining mellow vinyasa flow yoga sequences including Sun Salutations, somatic exercises, meditation and deep relaxation.
Tuesday 9:30-10:45am *FULL
Thursday 9:30-10:45am *1 space remaining
Mindful movement based progressive yoga therapy series combining Joint Freeing series, somatic exercises, flow yoga sequences with breath and relaxation.
Yoga with Kerry classes:
Kerry's trauma-informed, inclusive, and compassionate classes are intelligently designed using familliar patterns of alignment based movement and yoga practices.
Yoga with Kerry is open and inclusive for everyone, including new students.
Please bring to class:
- Yoga mat
- meditation cushion
- warm layers
- yoga strap
- tennis ball
- water bottle.
Your depth of knowledge and gentle guidance resonated with me the most. I felt welcome and safe and can’t wait for the next class. It’s been far too long in between classes for me. V.P.
3 steps to register for your class or private session.
- Choose your class/workshop or private lesson & click on it.
- Click on the start date of your class on the calendar that pops up.
- Click on the time (for private sessions), click "continue", then fill in your info.
Yoga Class Etiquette
- Please arrive 5-10 mins. early. This allows you the time to transition into your Yoga class.
- Please avoid using any scented products, especially perfumes, oils or hair products
- Please turn off anything that beeps, including cell phone and watches.
- Please respect other students’ space by walking around their mats and avoid stepping on their mat.
- Please respect that some students are coming to Yoga as a quiet space, please talk to your neighbours/friends in quiet voices.
- Please only have yoga supplies with you at your mat. Leave bags, coats etc. at the side of the room.
- Please inform your instructor of any physical limitations or issues in order to receive appropriate modifications for you.